1. You must be logged in to your Channel 4 account to use Scrapbook. Please keep your account details confidential and secure - you are the only person entitled to use your Scrapbook. You should let us know immediately if you think anyone else has accessed your Scrapbook.
2. Your Scrapbook is personal to you, and you alone are responsible for its contents.
3. Scrapbook allows you to link to your favourite Channel 4 online content and keep it all in one place. These links - 'snippets' - contain text and images. You should only use this content on your Scrapbook - you are not permitted to reproduce it elsewhere.
4. The Channel 4 online content ("Channel 4 Content") and content on our partner websites which we provide Scrapbook links to may not always be available (for example, because it is has expired). You understand that we can remove or change the links to Channel 4 Content or to our partner websites at any time without notice or liability to you.
6. Please check the linking policy of the third party websites you want to link to before adding the link to your Scrapbook. Our linking tool automatically displays thumbnails of the images associated with the webpage you are linking to. If you choose an image for your link you must ensure that you have permission from the owner of that image to use it in this way. If you are unsure then please do not select an image. Channel 4 does not accept responsibility for your use of images from the third party websites that you choose to link to on your Scrapbook.
7. You can personalise your Scrapbook by editing your Scrapbook links - to add notes or reminders, for instance. But Scrapbook is not intended to be used to record important or private information. While we use reasonable efforts to make sure that Scrapbook is secure, we can't guarantee this. So please don't add content or make changes to your links that you wouldn't want other people to see.
8. You must not include any content on your Scrapbook, or link to any third party website which contains content, which is defamatory, infringing, confidential, offensive, illegal, obscene, or which could otherwise be considered inappropriate.
11. We do not guarantee that Scrapbook will always be available. We may discontinue all or any part of Scrapbook at any time without notice or liability to you.
14. Please note that we may change these Scrapbook Rules from time to time at our sole discretion. Any revised Scrapbook Rules will be applicable from the date they are published. You should review these Scrapbook Rules regularly to check whether they have been changed or updated.
15. These Scrapbook Rules are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.Last updated 25 May 2012